COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Resident & Family Information
Last Updated: 01-14-21
The newly released COVID-19 vaccine arriving in Arizona is a giant step forward in our fight against COVID-19. LifeStream is preparing for administration of the vaccine in the coming weeks.
Our vaccine administration partner has already been in contact with us to begin working through the logistics of our vaccination clinics. We do not have much information about when and how many vaccines will be made available to us at first. We will continue to monitor and share information as it becomes available.
As an ongoing communication tool, we have added this COVID-19 Vaccine page to our coronavirus portal. As we determine vaccination schedules for each of our Communities and get additional information, we will publish to this page.
Prior to the vaccine being administered in the coming weeks, we continue to ask and advise that everyone be extra diligent in washing your hands, wearing a mask and observing a 6 foot comfort zone for social distancing when and if you are around others.
Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) resources
- January 14, 2021 - Memo to NEP COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic 01-14-21
- January 13, 2021 - Memo to CHC COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic 01-13-21
- January 13, 2021 - Memo to TB COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic 01-13-21
- January 12, 2021 - Memo to YT AL COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic 01-12-21
- January 06, 2021 - Memo to LifeStream Associates COVID-19 Vaccine Update 01-06-21-with-Poster
- January 01, 2021 - Memo to SR COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic 01-01-21
- December 30, 2020 - Memo to LifeStream Associates COVID-19 Vaccine 12-30-20
- December 17, 2020 - Memo-All LifeStream-COVID-19 Vaccine 12-17-20